Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Little Internet, a Million Cigarettes

Ah, the weekend. Lovely! Up early. Computer on. So, what else is new?

I re-ordered my early journal, 1940’s, 1950’s, 1960’s, so now it is actually in chronological order. Yay! That’s dating back to the 40’s. Lottie produced all the cards she sent home, while she lived in London, which are now entries in my journal.

I giggled for a while at the thought of sending a draft to the evil Leonora (Lottie’s older bitch sister. Some say she is the daughter of the devil... I’d agree), just the way it is. I wonder what she’d do? I’ve had dreams about confronting her with the truth.

It’s raining. I’ve sat behind my computer all day, doing nothing much for most of the afternoon.

SMS. 17.33. A joint made me cough till I vomited – Tom

SMS. 17.37. No more joints for u then miss – Christian

Wasting time at the speed of light. A little internet, a million cigarettes. Day nearly gone, just like that. It’s amazing how many hours can just tumble away between glances up from the computer screen.

SMS. 22.14. How r u feeling? – Christian

Diet – muesli, Vegemite toast, pizza.


No comments: