Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Highs & Lows

 SMS. 7.35. Morning miss, how r u? – Christian

SMS. 7.48. Missy’s sitting in the back yard in a pool of light looking as pretty as a picture – Christian

SMS. 8.41. Hi. Another – Tom

SMS. 9.12. I am feeling very sorry for myself – Tom

SMS. 9.19. Oh miss, big hugs, I’m thinking of u always – Christian

SMS. 11.23. Thanks Christian it’s just hard sometimes. Jude is coming in to cheer me up – Tom

SMS. 11.27. I’ll come cheer u up tonight – Christian

SMS. 11.26. That would be lovely – Tom

I went to visit Tom to cheer him up… in his shared room. The shared room seems like an unfair cruelty, at this stage. He wasn’t happy, nor was I cheering him up. I don’t think I was even touching the surface of cheering him up.

Mark and Luke are leaving for Vietnam tonight. I was going out to the airport to see them off, to wave and say goodbye until I spoke to Luke last night.

“Why are you coming out to the airport, it’s not like we are going away for good. We’re only going on a holiday.”

It got me thinking. Airport. International flight. They are just going to check in and go through “those doors”.

Tonight, I was just home from hospital when Mark called. “I’ll see you when you come back. Have fun. Be careful.”

Luke was funny when he called. “Just enough time for a pre-flight joint.” He said I should email as they won’t have their address book out of Outlook.


Subject: addresse


(M&L)

Bonyaggee…

Christian


No comments: