Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tired and Emotional

SMS. 7.39. Morning Christian how are you this fine crisp morning? Another day closer to getting out :-) – Tom

SMS. 8.59. Morning, first day without a jacket. Lovely spring! – Christian

SMS. 10.09. You will be cold. Might be having the bladder scope today – Tom.


Subject: What?


foci

I think

PS: am a granny – it all happened last Thursday

PPS: we still on for next Tues (18th)

Kym


Subject: What?


foci?

What? Use it in a sentence.

Well now granny dear... boy, girl? Name? Number of fingers? Number of stitches?

You know, I'm still up for next Thursday, but now I think about it, I'm having the second operation on my gums that day, which will be okay, just that I will only be able to eat soup. But, be that as it may, sure I'm still up for Thursday.

Christian


Subject: What?


Except I thought it was Tuesday. Is it Tuesday or Thursday?

Foci...in a sentence? The foci of this particular study were...

Girl. Name – Ella (which is nice but doesn't really go with the surname Gardiner). Little – 6.4 pounds. All requisite parts. Stitches – yes but I don't know how many.

Why do you care about foci (or focuses)?

Kym


Subject: What?


Tuesday is better actually, teeth considered.

Ella is a lovely name. Just need to change her surname. (I always have a morbid fascination about the stitches... I think it comes from a position of safety, as I know it could never happen to me. Wallowing in other people's misery to be sure.)

I don't really care about focus, really, it was just a question someone asked. I rather thought that there was no plural.

Christian


Subject: What?


Good – let's make it Tuesday then.

Stitches – yep, fascinating... I mean that (as in, I'm fascinated too)

You might be right about no plural – I’m intrigued now though so I'll look into it for a real answer (rather than what I reckon is correct)

Kym


Subject: What?


Lovely! It's a date. We can discuss stitches and plurals and whatever is wrong in Christian and Kym world. (Best we have a long dinner, in that case) As we see it, natch, it doesn't have to be balanced or fair.

Christian


Subject: What?


Splendid – let me know what time you'll be turning up (I assume you'll be turning up near my work and we'll eat somewhere where you can flirt with waiters) If I've got that wrong let me know

Kym


Subject: What?


Oh yes, Mr Smiley waiter, let’s go there.

I'll be turning up after work, 5.30ish. We'll laugh, we'll chat, we'll drink wine and we will be fabulous.

Christian


Subject: we’re off


Hi Chris chris... just letting you know that we're off on a 3 day treck... so we'll be incommunicado ( whatever)... if there is any real emergency you can ring the hotel and talk to Mark... he can get a message to us...

Royal Hotel...

Sa Pa.

tel 871 313...

I had a fabby b'day...It's just soooooo beautiful here in the mountains...

Talk soon dear Chri...

Mark


SMS. 19.05. How’d your op go? – Christian

SMS. 19.13. It’s on tomorrow – Tom

SMS. 19.18. Oh. I’ll be able to slide my little finger up your cock by the time they’re finished – Christian

Got told off for this message, told it was disgusting and that Tom wouldn’t talk about me that way. Actually, told off when I was tired and had re-arranged my planes (on Fri 14th Oct) to visit Tom, so I wasn’t so up for being told off, let me tell you. I gritted my teeth and took it, sick is as sick does. But I didn’t stay much longer. Childishly, I couldn’t let it go and just had to leave for fresh air.

The thing that seems to happen mostly, when I visit Tom, is that I somehow get told off.


No comments: