Sunday, October 16, 2005

Crystallised

SMS. 5.56. And how was the party Miss? – Tom

People came back to my place. The boy I had been flirting with, Blazing eyes and his boyfriend, too. We continued our flirting, but now we had a boyfriend in the picture. As nice as it was, I decided to go to bed, as the sun made its first blush, left them all to their crack pipe. I fleetingly hoped blazing eyes would join me, entertained myself with the thought, so to speak, but never really believing he would. Pity.

I drifted off into the netherworld of post drugs and floated for hours. Stayed in bed most of the day. Well, to 4pm the next day, to be precise. Polished off the rest of the crystal. Sore cock, afterwards. Goodness me that crystal gives you dirty thoughts.

Only a bleating, deserted Muffin was left to deal with. Shane left him behind. Leah B. had some strange friend over, I think, one of those friends that you have known for so long you almost feel obligated to stay in contact with. So, I got my cock ring and went back to bed.

SMS. 20.00. What day did u say it was? – Christian

SMS. 20.00. Monday – Tom

SMS. 20.02. Noooooooooo! – Christian


Diet – awful cereal, steak and kidney pie.


No comments: