Saturday, October 29, 2005

Up for a Visit

SMS. 8.53. Why don’t you answer my txts? – Rachel

SMS. 8.54. When did u text? – Christian

SMS. 8.54. Yesterday. What r u up 2 2day? – Rachel

SMS. 8.57. No text from u y’day? – Christian

SMS. 8.57. Might pop in 4 a cuppa this arvo, r u free? – Rachel

SMS. 9.01. Sure, I’m going to visit Tom in hospital, early arvo, otherwise I’ll be home rest of the day – Christian

SMS. 9.01. Looking at a car in Ringwood at some stage, so will call later – Rachel

SMS. 9.03. What car? – Christian

SMS. 10.06. A fucking Tarago. I’m actually running out me time how about 2morrow? – Rachel

(I should have written. Oh lovely, Mrs Toosh in her Tarago)

SMS.10.09. Mum’s here @ 9am. Eak! Don’t remind me. No other plans – Christian

SMS. 10.11. I have cycling at 8.30 lots of sweaty men in lycra, not that pretty. We will do coffee somewhere I will call 2morrow – Rachel

I messed around on my computer all day. I got to writing the script late in the day, sometimes I need that warm up.

SMS. 14.01. How the screen play coming along? – Tom

SMS. 15.06. Are u ready for a visitor? – Christian

SMS. 15.06. Yeah sure – Tom

I visited Tom in the afternoon.

 

No comments: