Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dribbling

 SMS. 7.23. A lovely morning Miss. Maybe the day will bring good news – Tom

SMS. 8.11. It’s a gorgeous morning here on the tram, even complete with a couple of cute wog-boys chatting gaily – Christian


Subject: 11.11


(M&L)

Hello, hello wherever you are?

I hope all is well and you are having a fabulous time.

Me? I'm licking the salt off the walls as I type. Poor, stay at home me.

Christian


Subject: Hello


Christian

Umm – how about the week after next (seeing as I've been so terribly tardy in getting back to you). What days work for you?

Kym


Subject: Hello


Tardy! Don't you just love the word tardy? A bit like remiss. I was tardy and I was remiss... sounds like half the people I work with. Although, I do have a separate bunch of stronger words for that particular group, none of which I can use on work email.

Any day but Wednesday is good for me. Tuesday or Thursday?

Christian


Subject: Hello


How about Tuesday (18th)?

PS: Saf has gone into labour – I'm really going to be a gran, maybe even by tonight!

Kym


Subject: Hello


Hey old woman

Tuesday would be just fine. Do you feel the granniness creeping toward you?

Christian


Subject: Hello


Yeah – and it's not good (it's wrapped in pale blue polyester stretch pants with a matching fleece lined jumper topped off by a rain coat on a 35 degree day for good measure and wanting coffee that's too hot and thinking that I should go first in the queue because I'm, well, old so don't I deserve it and...argh!)

Kym


Subject: Hello


dribbling...

Christian


Subject: Hello


Yep, all over my poorly applied fuchsia lipstick.

Kym


Subject: Hello


dabbing at yourself absent-mindedly, vacant eyes, as your cupofchino spills down your chin.

Christian


Subject: Hello


oh god it's too horrible for words...now where's my knitting?

Kym


SMS. 17.20 For a girl with as big a gob as yours, u r being very quiet? – Christian

SMS. 17.21. All I need is 5 minutes 2 myself. Aren’t I hilarious. Life is fucked & then u die. U need a day off to see Billie! – Rachel


Subject: addresse


To late Cri Cri ýêre already here... my god this place is gob smacking...

I am in a dream.... just ýaiting fo r jenny to pick us up...

Talk later... love us.

Mark


Subject: addresse


M&L

But I sent it before you left.

Are you having fun? What are you seeing? Is it like a completely different place?

Don’t put any extra packages in your boogie boards.

Christian


Subject: By the way


(M&L)

Email me at home, not at work – even if I emailed you from work. Don't do as I do, do as I say.

He, he, he.

Christian


Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.

If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in determination.

Is there life before death?

Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds.

When you have an efficient government, you have a dictatorship.

Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.


No comments: