Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lovely Spring Day

SMS. 7.38. Morning Miss. Feeling fine on this lovely spring day thanks for asking. How are you today? – Tom

SMS. 9.19. I’m fine. Off to pick up me mum. Wish me luck – Christian

SMS. 9.19. Have fun – Tom

Mum spent the day at my place, looking at all the old photos I have scanned. She told me the setting of some of the photos and I dated some more of them, from what she said and from a little detective work, so that was good. I now have a family pictorial history dating back fifty to one hundred years, almost.


Subject: well?


Ab

I think I now have 3 separate Hansel & Grethel scripts. I hate it when that happens. Dope's good for writing and imagination and focus, but lousy for structure and continuity and focus. Now the trick is to graft the 3 of them together – a process I loathe and I adore, so it's not all bad. Just seems like such an effort initially, but cool once you crest the wave and ride it through.

I've got the first scene in my memory bank, that is to do it and not the scene itself. But which first scene? I think I might work a little more backwards than that. I think I tend to write the first scene last. Though, I guess, I don't have to. Now, let me think....

The three scripts...

The namby pamby one that I sent you.

The skanky one.

Then I've got the part that I wrote to continue on from the part you wrote.

It's a three-way graft.

Er!

Christian


Subject: Hi Chris Chris


M&L

I've got Emily singing, River Deep Mountain High, taped for you. It bought tears to my eyes. Of course I was... you know.

Christian 


No comments: