Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Slept In

Subject: hoi


(Josh)

Slept like I’d been bitten by a Tezi fly. They were glorious words, don’t come tomorrow, but what did I do, wrote an email to you and then wandered off to bed for a wee lie down… I believe it was 2pm. I woke at 9pm with just enough time to send a message of apology to Kym for missing dinner with her and then rolled over and slept till 6am and here I am. I bit groggy, let me tells ya. A BIT! Goodness me, where is my head? It certainly isn’t here with me. I feel really quite peculiar. Slept too much, to be sure. And now I have to get myself off to work today. No message not to come today. Rats! And I have my copy of Animal Farm handy too.

Christian


SMS. 6.43. (Kym) Slept to 6am, don’t know what was wrong with me. (Ed note – although have a good idea) feel like crap now. So sorry. What a waste of a day off – Christian

SMS. 8.12. & it was such a nice day 2, poor us! – Kym

SMS. 8.21. Groan! Slept 16 hours. Stood Kym up. Head just returning to body. Wednesday huh? Sooooo don’t want to go to work – Christian

SMS. 8.24. Luv, let’s be frank, I’m in a daze as I drag my sorry arse up Victoria parade – Christian

SMS. 8.26. You can do it, it’s only 3 days xxxx – Tom

SMS. 8.30. Actually 2, dentist tomorrow – Christian

SMS. 8.30. Even better? – Tom

SMS. 8.33. I guess, the sun is shining (weak) yay – Christian. (small wave of hands in the air)

Oh, back to work. It didn’t feel like a Wednesday, it didn’t feel like a Monday. It felt like a no day. Apart from my extended period of getting my head together, this morning, the day was fine.

I tell ya, I had the weirdest afternoon yesterday. It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue the sun was shining. I got home from the country around 2pm and I just decided I should lie on my bed for a minute to decided/savour how I was going to enjoy my afternoon off. I woke at 7.50pm and curiously my mobile phone was, if not in my hand, nearby. So after stressing for a minute, not to mention spinning and whirring, I called you. Then, the next I knew it was 6am. AHHHH!!!! I thought. How could this happen? I'd slept for 16 hours. To say I was groggy this morning at 6am was an understatement. For a minute there I thought my head was never going to clear.

SMS. 17.41. (He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned) How’d you pull up, me luv? – Christian

There was a hot wog-boy in tight suit pants standing outside the NAB as I walked past. The material in the back of his pants rippled across his arse, perfect split pumpkin. Every time he moved the ripples waved across those melons like fingers. The material was tight against each hip bone, at the front, his crotch bulged out in the middle like a glorious avocado. In profile, I could almost see the ridge of his shaft pointing downwards, glorious. He was talking enthusiastically to a friend and as he smiled and talked – and bullshitted – it all became animated; the afternoon sun cut through him, across his thighs. It looked like a snake wriggling behind the hard metal of his fly. Bulging out like a fist. Fucken gorgeous!

I could see him in his jocks. I could see his pubic hair; across his stomach and up the backs of his legs, under the elastic of his jocks. I could see his strapping friends hand slide in there. I could see them smile coyly at each other. Wog bog closing his eyes as his cock went hard.

It prompted me to sing, “Soldier on with Codral, soldier on…” (if you know the TV ad you’ll know what I am talking about)


Subject: soldier on with codral....


(Aby)

By the way, I don't think Tom is off you. He's cranky and bored and off everybody, quite possibly. Sick of it all and possibly cross with the world, maybe. But I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you.

Christian


I went to mum’s for dinner. It started to rain and has continued to rain all night. Who would have thought after the warm weather we’ve been having we’d be having a down pour? Funny old weather.


Subject: By the way


(Josh)

What mid-life crisis?

Christian


Jasus! My dental appointment is 9am. Who made that appointment? Actually, I did, now I think about it. Bugger! I’m an idiot! Not before midday. Off to bed with you then. 


No comments: