Friday, October 21, 2005

Smoking, Gums & Greek Boy's Bums

SMS. 8.40. Miss! I need tobacco if you are coming in. Hope ya mouth is okay. Call me xxxx – Tom


Subject: Hi Moo & Loo


Dentist yesterday, the lovely Erica. (not) I just couldn’t take to her, don’t know why?

The left-hand side of my mouth had serious damage. BUGGER! The damage was worse than showed up on the x-ray.

So, I have had a partial root amputation… You know how molars have 3 roots, one of mine now only has 2.

“You are numbed up, the root is exposed, I can do it now. Sorry, but you have to decide,” she said, looking like an alien, looking done at me through her safety-glasses.

"This means going back to your dentist and having the nerve removed and a double root-canal filling and possibly some restorative work all to the tune of approx. $2000."

"Okay," I said meekly.

Erica got out her white mini circular-saw, which made a sound like a mini mosquito.

Christian


Got up early, decided not to go to work, despite my mouth feeling pretty fine. Smoked pot, went back to bed and wanked.

I rang Beck and chatted to her about my teeth.

I went to visit Tom in the afternoon. The traffic was heavy. Aby & Rob were there, which always makes Tom nervous – he hates it when visitors visit with each other, which Ab and I do. Tom likes full attention. We didn’t get into trouble. We didn’t get threatened with separation.

It started to rain while I was there.


Subject: wow


(Aby)

See, man still isn’t that clever. (Ed note – Aby sent me an amazing clip of an octopus that just turns into a rock through its camouflage powers, like a screen being drawn across, or photosynthesis coming into play) He’s doomed and rightly so. I don’t see the problem.

Perhaps that's a good theme, not for Hansel & Grethel, but for the next one.

We're living at the very pinnacle of man's existence, but at the same time we've poisoned the earth, we still hate one and other, politicians promote it, man's selfishness won't allow him to change – unlimited wants, limited resources, it's the end of the evolution, we have learnt nothing. Rome is burning and we're still too stupid to stop fiddling. The Mayan empire is crumbling, Atlantis is drowning, The Inkas are disappearing. We're at the same point in our planetary time and we don't even know it.

We were never going to be as evolved as that octopus, too many selfish agendas, we were never going to be that clever. We are sending emails of our betters and feeling fine about the fact that we kill one species just like it every day.

I guess you can tell I've had the odd joint?

Christian


I headed over to see Manny in the evening, rolling him over and licking all of his sweet bits, this time without getting Greek-boy, beard-rash in the process. He’d shaved, so I could kiss him without a care, lost in his sexy eyes.


Diet – muesli, vegemite toast, baked beans, peanut butter Kit Kat, cup of soup.


No comments: