Monday, October 17, 2005

Party

SMS. 6.45. And how are you this lovely morning Miss? Feeling okay I hope – Tom

Left Bolago 2ish. Drove down in the glorious sunshine. Wondered how I could get some more crystal?


Subject: Hi Chris Chris


no no....no hanky or panky involved just a connection of "tender hearts." back in Hanoi now....watching the fabric of life being woven before your very eyes...marvellous....M(ark) Miss Ya...


Subject: Hi Chris Chris


M&L

No, no, I wasn't talking about sex. I was talking about an innocent soul hungry to learn what else there is in life to know.

The weekend went fine. I stumbled through when Leah B. wasn't there. Was thrown when two people turned up for the birdwatcher. Thrown again when John said he'd never been there before. But, it made no difference. Everything was fine. They only paid $80, but I guess that was my fault too, as Leah B. said to me to get the money up front. Oh well. They must be used to cheap hols, hey?

The party was at The Hanging Rock Winery. Very "well" lit and austere but nice enough. The glorious food tasted like nothing. He, he, he. The dance floor was the coolest place to be, cause that's where I was.

Home and into bed by sun up.

Our guests were well behaved... well, I think they were, I went to bed and left them to it. The only one left when I got up was a deserted, bleating Muffin, Shane left without him. But then James (James who, you may well ask) came stumbling out from somewhere, packed Muffin up and left with him. Lovely!

And now I'm home. 3pm Monday. Gosh. Whoosh.

Christian


SMS. 16.34. Great day! Not much happening here, if you want to stay at Bolago for another day – Beck

SMS. 16.38. Ok, cool – Christian

SMS. 16.40. Supposed to be 25 according to Glen. Have fun. I’m bored! – Beck.

I transferred all the scanned photos. I really got into it; worked like a well-oiled machine. I deny I only stopped because of one too many joints.

SMS. 19.39. Hey Chris, we still on 4 2morrow nyt? – Kym


Diet – muesli, 1 luke-warm pie, 1 luke-warm coke, re-heated chicken things courtesy of Nicholas.


No comments: