Saturday, October 15, 2005

Campbell’s Fiftieth

The Rock Winery. Had crystal. Had 3 E’s.

Jeff turned up, at Bolago, just as it was getting dark. I’d said to him I wasn’t going until it was dark, he’d had agreed with that thinking. He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned turned up no long after.

Jeff left first and on his own, as I’d already arranged to go to the party with He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned. He and I smoked pipes in the carpark, before we went in.

The food was glorious and plentiful and tasted like nothing. Nothing at all. He, he, he! Just the way we like it. Pity, as it looked sumptuous.

There were lots of cute flirty boys… or was that me?

There was a boy at the beginning, I think his name was Sean, big and blond. He had the most incredible bulge in his pants, which I couldn’t help but look at. (I think my crystal was kicking in big time, about then.) It made him smile, made his eyes light up…when he saw me looking. Occasionally, nervously, he slipped his hand into his pocket and give it a nudge, surreptitiously. It would roll a bit, move. It was a big chunk, round and fat, pushing his jeans out in an amazing way. A great big package, sitting nestled between his legs. He’d beam. He stood where I could see him and kept checking to see if I was checking him…always grinning when my eyes came up from his bulge to meet his. He’d look around smiling to see if anyone else had noticed, in a coy, not-to-be-found-out kind of way, then he’d look back.

He went inside and positioned himself by a window so I could still see him. When he came back outside – there was a platform before the stairs – he stood for a while smiling, chatting to someone, stealing gazes over at me, continuously. He was kind of above me and in front, I was looking straight up at him. His happy nervousness showed that he knew I was looking straight at his cock. A better view of it I couldn’t get. I held my eyes on his lumpy bulge without looking up at him, for the longest time, so he could definitely see me mentally sucking his cock. The next thing his legs got fidgety and he turned around, momentarily. I looked away.

When he came down the stairs, I don’t know if it was the way his legs pushed forward with every step, framing his manhood spectacularly… but I think the cheeky, irremovable smile gave it away… and the full blush… and the solid gaze at me… he looked hot with a hard-on. He was looking at me, knowing that I was looking at his hard-on, swelling quickly in his pants. It looked big and round and laid sideways.

He may well have disappeared out into the dark, at this point, something that I didn’t pick up on up straight away. Mmmm? I reckon I’m past doing boys in bushes anyway. In a way, I’m glad I didn’t pick up on it. I had an eight bedroom house at my disposal, after all.

He came to dance on the dance floor and smiled sexily as I gazed at his jeans. He danced and smiled.

But when he left pretty soon after that, I wondered if he was a guest at all. He was a big, boofy, strapping blond boy, fresh faced and smiley, with solid hips that pulled the denim across the front of his jeans beautifully, but he still bulged out, prominently round.

I love flirting. I love getting someone's attention. I do it for their reaction. It amuses me... for a time.

So, I danced. There was a tent, set up on the lawn. It was dreamy, views of the country, flashing lights and groovy music. I floated on my magic.

Stared at Simon, a cute, blond straight boy’s lovely bulge while I was dancing with him and his wife, Michelle, it made him blush and smile. He looked like he liked it. Told his wife I wanted to suck his cock. She said she’d like to see that. She got turned on when I told her she could watch. Made the mistake of saying it to him…sucking the cock thing… he’s STRAIGHT, you idiot. (cringe! Too many drugs? cringe!) He was okay with it, kind of, but I should have kept it to myself. “I have no response to that,” was his response. He kept smiling as I stole looks at his full jeans and danced away.

He still managed to dance over in my direction. He still managed to dance facing me, most of the time. He still smiled and blushed and looked away coyly when he saw me looking at his cock. It was really sweet. (note to self, when flirting with a straight boy, keep it non-verbal)

Simon and Michelle were taking ½ e’s well, non-stop, pretty much.

Michelle danced over to me, at one point and said it was big and it was cut. I told Michelle she should go over to him and play with it and make it hard so I could see how big it was. She laughed and said the thought turned her on.

At one point, I thought Jeff looked cute and sexy (he did) and wondered about sex with him. After which, I decided I mustn’t think about Jeff that way again. (note to self, continually remind oneself that one is on drugs when one’s thinking strays to friends) Jeff’s about the only friend I fantasise about, mostly when I’m on drugs. Inhibitions go. Must keep away from him.

I stayed on the dance floor until the wee hours. Just me, Michelle and Simon. Chatting, gazing, smiling & blushing. After they left, I wandered inside.

I was standing by the fire thinking that it was time to leave, when I looked over at He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned to see him in full, verbal flight. He’s thin and long of limb and when he pulls himself up to full statuesque pose, he can look like a Vulture over its prey.

My eyes gazed around the room to come to rest on a very nice crotch sitting on one of the couches. I gazed without a care, it was late, I was whacked. When my eyes wondered around some more, I looked up to see the owner of the said nice crotch catching my gazing. He’d caught me. He liked it, it sure got his attention, let me tell you. Instantly, he was making eyes back at me, in the full-drug-eyed, distracted way. He was gorgeous, I wanted him. He picked that up too. He squirmed about a bit, in a hard-on kind of way.

Of course, none of this was missed by his boyfriend for very long. He was on to it quickly, which prompted him to wrap his arms tightly around his boyfriend, looking out of the corner of his eye at me. Blazing Eyes looked hot lying there snugly in his boyfriend’s arms with his eyes blazing for me, over his boyfriends shoulder.

I shook my head. Drugs, god love ‘em. Guys will do anything on drugs, pretty much true. Drugs make them up for it. I surveyed the room, it was abuzz with love and flirting. I decided to find He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned to suggest we headed for home.

 

No comments: