Monday, October 03, 2005

Boys on the Tram

The sun was shining in Gertrude Street. I had on my new boots, hoping like hell that they wouldn't be shredding skin from my feet before the day... hell, morning was out.

Brown suite, Aussie boy, glasses, at my stop. I noticed him first as he climbed the tram stairs in front of me. Nice, as his suit jacket rode up. Good thighs.

He stood by the door in the crowded tram, next to me. He had a gym bag he was holding, with an arm straight down in front of him. Cutting himself in half; it has to go somewhere, to one side, nice and round. His thumb pushed into him, seductively. I wanted to see him put pressure on it. Push. Enjoy it. Let me see, or, at least, not care.

I stood and gazed at it... er... him unashamedly. We were standing, he was facing me and I just stood looking down.

The tram cleared a bit, so I could get a ticket. I didn't want to leave. But, it was stupid, a ticket inspector and no ticket was not desirable. I got a ticket and sat by the machine.

The next thing he'd moved too and had come to stood in front of me... strong and tall, facing me, not inhibited. He smiled. Still with his lovely bulge... I just lent back (it was one of those standing seat arrangements) and gazed. I didn't care.

He got off at my stop and followed behind me all the way into the building. He only deviated when I turned right to my lift and he turned left to his.


Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sit stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the President looks up and asks,

"How many is a Brazillion ??!


Subject: hello


You make me laugh.

How are you by the way? Ready to do dinner again sometime soon?

Kym


Subject: hello


I'm good. I've discovered that the printer up in the country is also a scanner, so now I am collecting photos together to represent my journal pictorially as well as descriptively, so my weekend was taken up with that... having car problems, playing with my mum, visiting cemeteries to see my great grandmother – she's never looked better for a woman who has been dead for 90 years and visiting sick friends in hospital.

How are you?

I'm all ready for dinner again, yes siree Bob.

Christian


Subject: 1.11


(M&L)

Afternoon

Christian


Subject: hello


I'm splendid (although insanely overworked). Your weekend sounds lovelier than mine – and you so needed an excuse to do more journalling and less writing...

Let me know when a good time for you is (for tea that is).

Kym


Subject: hello


More time for journalling, that's what I say. I'm going to have all of my decades represented in 5 year blocks on my computer, (when I'm finished) from my first kindy photo to present day. It's interesting to see the changes in friends, and partners – Jasus! They changed sex – not to mention the changes in oneself.

Dinner? It will have to be this week, or the week after next. Next week is my busy week... even if I am way ahead at the moment, it can all go to shit in a blink of an eye.

Christian


SMS. 16.03. They are moving me to a share room :-( I could go mad – Tom

SMS. 16.08. Oh… I think u should leave then… it will affect your time in the house… – Christian


Subject: You’re getting’ old mate


Dear Campbell

I know I’m late with the R.S.V.P., but I would love to come to your birthday party. I only come clear by Monday afternoon.

Surely on poof time, I’m hardly late at all. Besides, I’m a part time neighbour. But let’s not get on to country time, as they’d be anal, all R.S.V.P.’d by the correct date. Some I’m going with Tribe Fitzroy, member of that is, so I should be practically early, if you get my drift?

Mark and Luke asked me to send their biggest birthday wishes, as they won’t be able to make it, as they will be OS.

love

Christian


SMS. 21.37. R U going to Campbell’s b/day? – Christian

SMS. 21.36. Yes, are you? – He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned

SMS. 21.38. I am now – Christian

SMS. 21.38. Shall we go together… we must talk – He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned

SMS. 21.40. yes, that would be lovely – Christian 


No comments: