Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stoners and Non-Stoners... Always a Problem

SMS. 8.14. Morning Miss. Good night sleep and it’s a brand new day – Tom

SMS. 8.17. Morning, slept in, dashing as I type – Christian

SMS. 8.18. Have a good day Christian – Tom

SMS. 8.23. U too, me luv – Christian


Subject: Hey?


Is the lovely Nicholas getting any you know what this week?

Christian


Subject: hello


He usually goes on Friday.... But I don’t really want to encourage him, as it is starting to give me the SHITS! However – no doubt he will want some. I will let him know that you want some tooo!!.... He has Thurs & Fri off this week so no doubt he will indulge.

Tim


Subject: hello


If you want me to try someone else, I can. I don't want to cause any drama between the two of you.

Christian


Subject: hello


There is no dramas and Im fine with it... he just seems to be smoking a lot more of it than he was before – but I need to talk to him about that.

Tim


SMS. 16.45. I got my room back! At least that’s a nice thing. Hope your day has been okay – Tom

SMS. 17.00 Yey, for a room of your own – Christian


No comments: