Saturday, September 24, 2005

Please Sir, Could I Have Mine?

Tom called to say he was at Perry & Wesley’s, except I didn’t listen to the message until Sunday night.

SMS. 14.22. Line Miss? – Tom

Doing drugs with Perry & Wesley, oh, now for something completely different, Mr de Brant.

I’m just pissy that I didn’t see the message earlier, so as to get my fair share of lines.

Bugger!

This is boring Chris.


Subject: words from S


i hope you're having a good time in front of the fire place on the green cosy couch chilling and singing and dancing. Also here in southtyrol it's getting colder, we have only 10 degrees above 0 in the morning, that’s not enough! brrrrr, and i don't have a fireplace. (and i don't have anything to read from john.... lazy johnboy)

Best you remedy this situation dear Chriso

You have the world begging for your prose

Sebastians M’s email is

Sebastian M[xxxxx@gmail.com]


SMS. 19.00. Miss? – Christian

I was hanging around smoking pot, getting incoherent, waiting for Tom to answer my text so I could go and visit him.

I decided that I wished I’d gone to Bolago, all the day telling myself it was too late. At 20.45, I decided I could have a shower and get my stuff together and go in fifteen minutes… and I did. I got to Bolago just after 10pm.

David P arrived at about the same time. 


No comments: