Thursday, September 15, 2005

Handsome & Generous... Verging on Perfect

Subject: yes well – pass it on


If dumb bitch smuggling pot is all out innocence herself not for it, and if is guilty then 20 years and NOT being shot is somehow still an injustice but if Aussie murdering chinks then line em up against the wall. Why are you questioning this?

Happy birthday to you, HBTO HB dear Birthday-forgetter, HBTY.

Hiphip - HOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYY!

Josh Isreali-German Friendship Movement Transalpine Hydroelectric Scheme Still Call Australia Home O'Mallee Gale

PS tired, very tired.

Had excursion yesty – ferry pulled out without 2 kids. We just drew further and further away... I kept in phone contact and sent them to a train station and we met them there and carried on but I was sure to be fired. 2 other kids also missing but thank god by day's end I had figured out – wait! they may just be sick! ha ha! – rang em and sure enough they were so big sighs.

But your points have been noted. IS the other school better? that is the question.

Alex had had a talking to and is very sorry. Now he just makes fun of me by a finger under the nose signal meaning my moustache. That cracks Charlene up and they carry on innocence galore. I must try and like them for such nonsenseoonery. After all, secret signs deserve some credit or? But yes, we will eliminate them painfully AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. They have otherwise been getting worksheets galore from me – eat this structure and die!!!!!

I would like to do what you do every night and then do some of what I do. Or else I will explode. But when? Can I afford the time?

Get it together Galey

Josh


SMS. 7.55. First joint and first vomit! How lovely! And what of you Christian? – Tom

SMS. 9.25. Dentist… 1.30… Yay – Christian

SMS. 10.16. That’s the spirit Christian! – Tom


Subject: hello


(Jill)

Are you lurking around some where there?

Christian


Subject: hello


Yes and feeling very guilty – Happy Birthday for yesterday! I remembered twice yesterday and didn't call because I was in the middle of something, then woke up this morning and realised that I hadn't called you at all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – you old fogey you.

Regards,

Jill


Subject: hello


Yes, well, I was going to comment, after I re-checked my messages from yesterday. But, as you so rightly said – some may say unkindly, but luckily I’ve known you for a good old age – old fogey, so maybe I didn’t want to dwell on it anyway.

More to the point – not wishing to comment on the organisational skills of gnats – how are you off for Saturday and coffee and cake with Leah, Rachel and me?

Christian


Subject: Ten, nine, eight, seven…


(Leah)

2 ½ hours to go before I’m butchered. How’s ya day my lovely?

Christian


Subject: hello


(Jill)

Speaking of old fogies, we are the same age, momentarily.

Christian


I’ve just spoken to Tom and while it admits to taking morphine recreationally – just getting through the day, who could blame him. I don’t know that I’d do anything differently – the powers that be have come down on him because so much morphine means his pain is way beyond what they think it should be. He said there was certainly a psychosomatic element to it and that he’d try to use other methods. They said he is risking dialysis for his kidneys if he didn’t ease up on it. He said to me that while he still has pain it’s not that bad and he was requesting it through boredom more than anything else – the amount, not the drug.


Subject: Subject: yes well – pass it on


(Josh)

So you actually don’t see anything wrong with the Australian Government applauding the death penalty, no matter what the crime may, or may no, be?

Let me remind you. “Oh Hitler had one big ball…”

Christian


On that note, I headed off to the dentist. It started to rain immediately I left the house. There was a gaggle of school boys on the corner on an excursion, with their teachers. There was one that was so sexy angelic. (Year 12, most likely 18, give me a break) Bad Christian!

I came back and got an umbrella. It took me ten minutes to walk, I allowed an hour, so I was very early. The dentist and her nurse sounded like school girls, eating their lunch, in the other room.

I did feel a little apprehension when the nurse said she’d forgotten her glasses and was having trouble seeing. I decided I was being uptight.


Subject: Hello


Hi,

I have already sent a reply saying I would love to do coffee and cake etc. Actually, I know a great place to meet 'Spoonful' which Rachel knows as well.

Regards,

Jill


Subject: Ten, nine, eight, seven...


Bless you – will be thinking of you. Can you ring Jill and sort out Sat, where we meet etc. Do you want to come and get me at Wilma-Joan bones?

Leah


You know, I worry about money all the time; after my credit card bill hit thirteen thousand; as I walked back from posting cheques for $4000 to pay it; after putting $400 on it for my teeth and I realised I had $200 in my wallet which I should have paid off my dental surgery bill, instead of whacking it on my credit card; all means that I have plenty of money; it’s just the resentment towards myself for cheating myself out of 160 a year instead of 100 by my own inaction; that’s hard to deal with; I’ll only smoke the $200 on pot, anyway; I wish I earned twice as much.

SMS. 14.43. (Tim) Surgery is over. My mouth feels really big. Do u think Nicholas would mind if I smoked the dope in the bowel? – Christian

Tim called to say that Nicholas had left the dope out for me, he had forgotten to tell me. He thought I might need it for the pain, after the surgery.

SMS. 14.49. (Tom) The lovely Nicholas left the pot out for me. Handsome & generous. The boy could well be verging on perfect – Christian

I decided I did, indeed, want the pot. I was nervous about the anaesthetic wearing off. I wanted all available pain relief.

SMS. 14.58. Hey Nicholas, could u get some stuff for me? Christian. (Tim gave me your number, as he had no credit on his phone) – Christian


Subject: Hello


Jill

Yes, that may well be. But as I am the only one amongst us who seems to be able to organise the gaggle, I know more than you, naturally. (and evidently) It’s just pulling this baby together, juggled with mouth surgery – I have stitches in my gum, but, I’m fine thanks for asking – that’s the tricky bit. Rachel is working all day Saturday, so we are going to her work to eat cake and drink coffee with her.

What do you think?

Christian


Subject: Ten, nine, eight, seven...


Leah

I have it all in hand, goodness, someone had to. I could come and get you from ya ma's, no problem.

Christian


Subject: Hello


The other day, a friend questioned my cunning ability to know exactly what button to push in other people, to get the maximum response. So just to prove I wasn’t mistaken, it’s all organised, you’re coming, three against one. See you there.

Christian


I picked Nicholas up from the Laundromat at Holden and St George’s Road. He had his cute little dog with him.

SMS. 16.11. How ya feeling? – Tom

I dashed home from the dope deal to get my hair cut. Something I've always been chronically bad at is getting a haircut on time. A simple proposition, you might say? But, I don't have that prewarning gene that most people seem to have, which tells them to get their hair cut. No, I'm only able to tell, for some reason, when I look in the mirror and my reaction is to jump in fright. That's when it dawns on me that I need a haircut.

SMS. 16.24. Do u think a soft diet means cake? – Christian

SMS. 16.26. Stoned. If this is as painful as it gets, easy. How long does it take for the anaesthetic to wear off? – Christian

I staggered off down Smith Street. I bought a Spanakopika but couldn’t eat it, too chewy. And, I soooooo wanted to. I tried biting it with my front teeth only. I tired biting it on the side. I tired tearing off small pieces and putting them in my mouth. No, nothing worked. I still had to chew the pastry to get it down. And chewing is when the pain really amps up.

SMS. 16.42. A few hours. I am cancer free. The transplant worked. I am cured! – Tom

SMS. 16.45. There u go. Well done! – Christian

I was a space-cadet when I booked it. Oh, forish to sixish, sometime like that, to getting there at ten to fiveish. He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned wasn’t there. So I staggered back up Smith Street, changing my mind three times as to where I was going and then forgetting all of the possibilities anyway.

I found a DVD liquidation shop and ill advisedly, in my monetary position, I went in.

But, I'd just had surgery, I should be kind on myself.

How can I respond to Tom’s news? It was so big, life or death, it’s hard to enthuse on the magnitude to which the occasion deserves.

SMS. 17.10. All over miss – Christian

The wog-boys I see in He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s salon. Yum!

I was off my bonce sitting there in He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s chair. Jesse was going to roll me a joint after the hair cut, but I was spaced enough as it was. Two Dolased, two joints, two Nurophen Plus, two other pain killers. (Gay boys make excellent pharmisists) Jesse is so gorgeous. He is in remission, too. He looks great.

I wonder if there is a link between IV drug use and leukaemia. Tom and Jesse, our leukaemia twins.


Subject: yes well – pass it on


Of course I do. I was highlighting the double standard. Er, you do emphasise satirical criticism in your country, don't you?

Mr Martha Mool


Subject: Hello


Well that's fine with me, what about Leah.

Regards,

Jill


Subject: yes well – pass it on


When we hear satire, we certainly emphasise it.

Christian


I met Tim and Nicholas, in X Street, as they were going out for dinner.

I completed a very rough, first draft of Hansel & Grethel. I had all those same mini feelings of amazement about myself for having, actually done it. I haven’t got a visual picture of the script in my head, as yet. I realised that a visual picture of the shape of the paper and the set-out of the words on the page, is an important piece of the writing process. No visual picture and the script doesn’t exist. So, now, I have to sit down and read it, the old fashioned way. I can write on screen just fine, but I have to read hard copy, turning the pages.

I have to read it back to form a picture of how it would look.

Aby will be pleased. Finally, I have written. I need to harness that writing energy more often. I soooo could, if I didn’t have to work. I need a couple of years off to write my novel. Or working consultant, some days off would be good. I need to sell my cars and pay my bills. Then I could. 


No comments: