Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Am I Delusional?

Nothing to do. It's a great life. Relax.

I spent the day at my computer writing. It doesn't matter what you do to start off with, as long as I'm not still saying that come April next year.

I'm always going back and re-writing my blog. I go back and re-write great swags of it. I've added some even, at the beginning. Pretty stupid as blogs are so in the present, nobody reads backlog. I go back and read mine sometimes and it is such crap that I just have to give it it's second re-write.

David and I watched Oprah.

I don't feel like I'm on holidays yet, it'll come. It's only the second day. I've done nothing for four days.

My eye is still sore. Claggy. I remembered the ointment the doctor gave me weeks ago, which I forgot about and I applied it. My eye seems a little better.

Shane went back to work drinks. National Conference.

David was teaching.

I tried to entice Mitchell over with filthy texts. He's been going for job interviews and psych tests all week. I thought it would do him some good. More good than harm, but he didn't bite.

I was home alone. My toes felt cold, so I lit a fire. It was over flowing with junk mail, bills with our identities which shouldn't be thrown in the rubbish. Suddenly the room was a million degrees and I was opening the windows. If I'd just put a jumper on, maybe.

Missy purred. Just lamps on, the flicker of the TV and the open fire.

Can someone just not work for five months?

Rush was on. Hot blokes. Hot story lines. Hot chicks.

Matt came over, it was the first time I'd seen him - quietly and not at a club - since he and Shane broke up. He makes me laugh. David came home, after teaching, shrieking Matt's name when he saw Matt. Shane came home not nearly as pissed as we'd expected, had experienced previous years.

So we got stoned.

Watched David Letterman.

Wrote till 3am.


1 comment:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Though I don't do it myself, there's nothing wrong with going back and editing older blog entries. It's your blog, after all. You can do what you want!