Saturday, November 22, 2008

End of an Era

I pretty much just wear 501s. Camo pants, black jeans, when I'm not. I used to own numerous pairs of 501's, once, when I was more interested and went out more. But, now I own one tatty pair. Both the backs of the legs have blown out, torn. And my first time out with Mitchell, at Charlie's farewell, they tore in the arse. I took it as a sign, the universe switched both our minds to sex, my arse, at that very moment. We're both tops, so there will be a lot of wrestling each other to the mat. (big smile) My jeans split even further last Saturday afternoon, down at the beach. Only with Mitchell. He slid his fingers across the crutch in my jocks, from behind. He tilted his head and we were both silent and still. "Nice," he said. Then he took his fingers away. He smiled coyly.

Anyway, my point is that I have to buy a new pair of jeans. I've always shopped in Myer. Myer for Levis. I feel kind of sad, as new jeans are stiff and hard - a bit like a new boyfriend - and I'm going to have to break in a new pair.

I shagged Manny in my old pair. Perhaps, I should keep them for sniffing?

I should go this morning... shopping in the city on Saturday morning? Who needs it. I can go any time. It seems stupid.

I'm off to the country to do a function, so another time.


No comments: