Monday, November 10, 2008

That Boy

Dirty texts from Mitchell, again. Backwards and forwards. Backwards and forwards. Texting. Texting. Where is this leading to? I told him it's about time he used his dick as much as he uses his fingers. That got him really horny... but still by text... I guess if we had smell-o-vision (hair scent) or taste-o-vision (wet lips) mobile phones, it would be okay.

I told him I'm not taking him seriously until I have pulled his jocks down.

He's nice. He's just come back from living in London, so his accent has a slight lilt to it. He's smart and funny and really very chilled. He's solid and handsome, with a buzz cut.

He wears a good pair of jeans.

 

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

good jeans on a boy are such a fucking turn on. amen.

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm with you brother!