Thursday, November 27, 2008

Firemen



The firemen finally get a huge house fire under control and Chief Brown has all of his men accounted for except Olson and Rossetti.
After a few minutes' search, the chief looks down an alley, and there's Rossetti, leaning over a trash can. His pants are down to his ankles and Olson is fucking him from behind.
Rossetti was moaning from Olson's size.
"What the hell is going on?" says Chief Brown.
Olson says, "Rossetti passed out from smoke inhalation."
"Smoke inhalation? says the chief. "You're supposed to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!"
Olson says, "I did, Chief, but then one thing led to another..."

2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Too funny. One of my friends actually married a fireman. I think she is very, very happy!

FletcherBeaver said...

I walk past Easternview in the mornings. It's true, firemen are hot. I'm sure she's very happy with any one of those guys.