Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gay

Yes, yes I am gay. Yes, I'm sure. Yes, very sure. Don't like girls, you see. I mean, I like them and all, very nice a lot of them. But, I don't "like them." If you know what I mean. Not attracted to them. Yes, I have tried it. Yes, more than once. You don't know how they know, if they don't try it? So, you've had a same sex experience yourself? No, I don't, actually, know what you mean. I just wondered how you could be certain yourself, you know, if you haven't tried.

Yes, I get that a lot. I'm not exactly sure what a gay man looks like. Well, seems like, then. No, I can't always tell. It would be handy, wouldn't it, although I'm not sure where you'd set the parameters? Yes, they do make a big deal of it. Secret handshake and the like. Nod. Wink. I think they mean it is a look, we give each other. Or, at least, one gives another. Yes, all in the eyes. So they say. No, it doesn't work every time. Don't know, it just doesn't. I don't think tags would be appropriate, no.

Show tunes? No, not especially. I do have a good eye for colour, but no, I couldn't blow wave your hair for you. Sew, hem, darn, no, I don't have any of those skills. I don't even know what two of them are?

No, I don't have a problem with it. No, no problem. I'm quite fine with it. It is who I am, after all. No, I wouldn't take the pill. No, no therapy either. There is nothing wrong with me, you see. No, nothing.

Normal? What is normal? What would you say? An example? Just one? Oh?

An attentive ear for a woman? Well, I'm listening to you aren't I, despite the blood


No comments: