Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Wine

I had my first wine at 16.15, is that bad? Oh, I thought, toss it, it's a Saturday, after all, the weekend, for god’s sake. I didn't have to drive any where, all my chores were done, so to speak.

But, I was tonguing for it, I guess I should add that. Since I've quit smoking... I can taste the taste of it just when I think of it. I'm sure that's not good?

I wasn't leaving the house, it didn't matter if I fell over, not that I was planning to.

Now the newspapers and the politicians would have you believe that such a thing is a kin to binge drinking, or something, like no Aussie has ever drunk alcohol, or a problem, four o'clock in the afternoon, after all, but what do they know, they want to sell newspapers, or win votes.


Headlines read - Booze nation Aussies 'rather give up sex than grog'


I say we should all drink just a little more, relax, don't be so uptight. We're all so uptight.

As my favourite expresion goes, relax, it may never fucken happen!


Now, I've drunk half a bottle and I'm feeling no pain. I have to admit, I'm beginning to like the feeling, you know, slightly woozy. Is that bad?

Maybe, I'll fall down, kick my legs in the air and dribble, you know, giggling. That’s fun, just thinking about it makes me laugh.

I think I'll stop short of pissing myself, though, think of the laundry. Think of your jeans once they go cold... and are stuck to you. Oo! I had a friend who used to piss himself when he was drunk. Yeah, choice.

And, you know, paralytic vomiting isn't much fun. All that retching. Er! Sore stomach muscles, sore stomach muscles. And saliva for days.


5 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

It's bad only if (1) you drank it straight out of the bottle and (2) the bottle was still in the brown paper bag.

FletcherBeaver said...

Oh no, I poured it into quite a nice short glass, the type Italians would drink from. I hate wine glasses, I'm always knocking them over, or putting them down hard and snapping the stems.

Gabriel said...

i'll have special plastic tumblers for you when you visit.

FletcherBeaver said...

Oh Gabriel, you make me laugh more than any body

Pandora Behr said...

Wine at any time is good. It's better than smoking. :p