Friday, February 05, 2010

Last Vice Standing

Cheap red wine, we're drinking cheap red wine. All other vices have been purged, discontinued, vanquished, until what we are left with is cheap red wine. I seem to be able to drink half a bottle and not feel pissed. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Shane and I seem to have a couple of bottles on the go. Sometimes we drink it out of pots, sometimes we drink it out of tumblers. Never wine glasses of the stem variety, too easy to break. (thank you Gabriel)


2 comments:

FletcherBeaver said...

I wish I understood

Gabriel said...

the boy said you were a cheap drunk and he'd like to take you out for a drink and to contact him.

babe, that's where you have two sets of wine glasses. the ones you get drunk on and break and the ones you serve your guests to get drunk on and hopefully not break.
x