Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Chop Sticks In My Hands

I'm eating sushi again. Wow, how many years is that? A few... since I overdosed on it. "Sushi overload, going down!" Up to here. I slash at my throat with a flat hand. It just seemed like the perfect meal, but then I ate it every night for how long? How many nights? When I get a taste for something... Oh, doesn't bare thinking about. Don't go back there.

And then blam! No more! I couldn't even stand the sight of it. Hands up, face turned sideways, grimace. But, here I am, back on the sushi horse once again, climbing the sushi mountain. I'm sure it's all a part of my get fit strategy. I haven't ridden my bike or run for the last few days, it's just been too hot.

I got the sushi with seaweed salad, which I love. Adore. Oh, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have got it.

Raised eyebrows.

Hmm? Maybe, I don't have so much to say.

It's hard to type with chopsticks in your hand, anyway.

Put the salmon over my eyes and lean back and chant OM. Snort the wasabi. Big eyes! Roll the ginger into cylinders and slide them into my ears like ear plugs. Poke out my tongue. Pout my fish lips and pat down my scales. Floss with the seaweed salad - that reminds me of one of my favourite Sex in the City episodes, where Miranda gets her braces and goes out on a date where she gets something green, maybe spinach, stuck in her teeth. I remember I cacked myself, it was the funniest thing.

I don't think it was seaweed salad, but.

Miranda is my Sex and the City character, who's yours?


No comments: