Monday, February 15, 2010

Um?

Oh, I don't know? I seem to be having trouble writing at the moment, so maybe a little trashy pop culture could do as a filler.


My writing mojo seems to have left me, so maybe I might just do other things for a while. Pictures, music, crap, anything.

Maybe nothing.

We'll see.


To tell you the truth, I've been struggling since I gave up pot. That's the truth. Seems it was my muse, it allowed me to be creative, relax and just write. Now my writing inspiration is like a puckered arse. You'd think after six months I'd be... problem was, is, I hit it hard over New Year.  Now I seem to be back to square one.
Maybe, it's time to go visit the doc for those happy pills he tried to give me last year when I first stopped and felt the blues? He said go on them for a short time and it would help even it all out, smooth it all over, heal it all.

I'll see.


Been hitting the red wine hard too... trouble is, it doesn't make me creative, it just makes me pissed. Bigger problem is that, where I never really liked alcohol much, I seem to be liking it more and more. I'm getting the taste for it...
Speaking of which...
... have a geeze at Paris above, that's me most nights around midnight. Big smile! Ha, ha. If only for a few lazy hundred million, I too could fall down in style.

By the way, what's happened to the spell checker on this new version of editor? I thought I'd find it by now, but it remains a fucken mystery?

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

go unlock some inspiration with the new sade album.

FletcherBeaver said...

OMG! Sade? She could never sing in tune. She was always under the note.

FletcherBeaver said...

I might just go check if Randy Crawford has released a new CD. She'd inspire me.

Gabriel said...

you are such a bitch. i hope your CD or ipod dies. hahaha

Pandora Behr said...

Saw Janey Runcie on the weekend. Get out the old exercises - a place, a name, a body part, a model of car. Tell me something I don't know.