Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cute, huh? What a cute face. This so made me laugh, just the ridiculousness of it, I suppose. Ha, ha, aaah... it still makes me laugh.

That mouth, those eyes, that head, he kind of reminded me of someone? Then it dawned on me, and I guess this will sound kind of strange, but it's Con Zukas, my Greek buddy.

I guess that is weird? No, it is weird. Yes, it is. It's funny the things you see in completely non related objects/things/cartoonesque seals, even.

I haven't thought about him in a while. I wish I had a picture so, at least, half of you didn't think I was bonkers!

Blond, blondish, smiley Greek boy. Always happy. Always had something to say. He was always the athletic one... built like a whippet, as they say. He was a runner, a natural sports star. Fast, he was every where, he was always on the go. He had the best lower abdomen for jocks and soccer shorts, yes, I looked in the change rooms. Nobody looked as hot in his underwear as Con Zukas. He just had that turned up little arse and that bulge and those hips that bought it altogether like... like... oh, um... grin... self conscious laugh...

Of course, this is a seal, and, I guess, I should be slapped.

Funny the things you think, huh?

But, it's Con all right, unmistakable. It's the same cheeky grin.

He headed to Europe to play professional football.

He used to precum in buckets... like cobweb strands heavy with morning dew.

His mother knew he was a poofter. His dad threatened to kill him, if he found out that Con was a fag and I don't think he was kidding.

"My son can't be a degenerate pervert, I'd see him dead first."

See him dead first? Death was preferable? Where does that even come from? Your son is better off dead, actually dead, than in love with another man.

So, kind of understandably, Con decided the best thing for him to do was get the hell out of Australia.

He was one of the nicest people, that Con boy. I was sweet on him. He was sweet on me.

He had Tin Tin hair and a good heart, he had beautiful eyes and a wonderful grin. He had a way of tilting his head and puffing his cheeks out and smiling so sweetly when he looked at me that was so endearing.

I wonder if he married a girl to please his father?

I wonder if he ruined her life, if he did?

I wonder if he ruined his? 


4 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Hope Con didn't have seal breath.

FletcherBeaver said...

Oo, what would seal breath be like?

FletcherBeaver said...

Kinda fishy, I guess.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yes...very fishy. Bad. But then again, given that Con is gay, I guess he shouldn't have fishy breath.