Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Bottom of the gene pool?

I don't know what all the fuss was about with the woman who drove her car off the top of a six story building and lived. It's just about natural selection, isn't it... or at least should have been, you know, if she'd been selected. I guess, not so naturally, hey?


A car. A six foot building. If you have someone who will drive a car off the top, accidentally or not, do you really want them to survive?

I mean, you've got to wonder.

Really.

I guess I'll get my karmic comeuppance, for those thoughts.

But it's still survival of the fittest, isn't it.


"You drove a car off a six story building," says God at the pearly gates. "What did you expect would happen?"

I imagine God speaks with a stutter, not sure why, as he rests his big doughy hand on the top of her flat head.


3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

She survived so I guess she's fit. And if she successfully reproduces, will be contributing her genes to the next generation. Yep...natural selection.

Adaptive Radiation said...

If natural selection had its way with her, she'd be dead. The airbags in her car saved her and much to the detriment of human kind, she will likely reproduce and pass on her genes. We, as gay men, on the other hand, are a biological dead end (unless we have good lesbian friends who want to reproduce or if we can afford to pay for one).

FletcherBeaver said...

Do you want to breed?