Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Living The Stink, Living Is Dirty, Loving Is Wet And You Get It All Over You

It all just got a lot stinkier, murkier, started to smell. It got dirtier, filthier, more putrid, slimy. Cunt juice, prick fluid, slime down my thigh, down my leg, across my stomach, in my hair, matting it, sticking it together, in clumps.

You know, I kind of like it, want it, am used to it on me. I like that sweaty walk home, the cotton stuck to me, cramped in my pants, up my crack, across my balls, down my thigh, down my leg.

It reminds me to live, to get out there and mix, to be friendly, to mingle, to love and be loved. Love, you say? You laugh. It is love, loving, loving being together, love all over each other. It is a great way to make friends.

Getting the love, enjoying the love, lovin' the love, before you find the love, before you settle in love. You should taste all the love, so you know the love when it wanders into your life... wet and stinky and hot.

No comments: