Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Wills and Kate taking beige to new heights. I'm with David Letterman... I'm not sure if I don't care, or I could care less about these people.

I think the royal family had their turn with glamorous princess', Diana and Margaret, to name two. Now there's a couple of chicks who could enter a room.

But Kate... (shaking head, she's probably a fucking virgin) oh, I'm bored already. And Wills (he probably is too), you know he used to be handsome.

They are a shining example of the homogenised, pre-packaged, nice, never say anything inappropriate (I always see that word being uttered by rat-faced receptionists with voices that could etch glass), never be disrespectful (ditto about this word), always be safe and beige, world.

Give me Harry, at least he's interesting. At least he can be counted on to smoke a joint, get drunk and thank God, do something inappropriate... in this every more bland and safe world.

Ah Harry - I'd like to slap on a swash sticker and goose step him into the bedroom.


2023 - Wow! It is amazing how 12 years can, actually, change my mind completely.

Harry turned into a complete dick and Wills and Kate seem okay.


2 comments:

Oliver said...

I. Love. Harry!

Victor said...

Must be something about the siblings. If you Google Image James Middleton (Kate's brother) one that comes up is of him in a dress with the comment he likes dressing up in French maid and other dresses.