Monday, April 08, 2013

At the Saltmines

Oh, my job is a nightmare, well, a head ache anyway. Talk about doing everything the hard way. What really should be an easy, straightforward job is complicated and complex for, what I can see, no apparent reason. Well, other than incompetence. It spins my head, I can tell you.

"And you do these things this way why?"
"Um." Shrug. "I know... I am trying to change things."
Really, I thought. Trying how hard? "Okay. So explain it to me one more time."

I try not to sound difficult. I try to sound positive and helpful but, really, sometimes it is very difficult, let me tell you.

This job's processes are weird and wonderful. Yay! I can't wait to go to work tomorrow. I'm so glad this job is only for a month.

Ah, bring on tomorrow. Big smile. "No problem... I can do that."

Ah, bring on April 30th, then you are on your own guys.

No comments: