Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gay Marriage

Lauri sends me an email with a link to the happy news that New Zealand has legalised gay marriage. They are, in fact, the 13th country to do so.

When I question him about his plans to get married, he replies that perhaps he should have stated in the first email, that he, and Leroy, would not be getting married. 

Here you go folks! Legalised in NZ.
Love Lauri 

So, are you getting married? - Christian 

I should have stated that no we are not - Lauri

I just find it weird, that all the poofs are so keen to get gay marriage legalised, but no one I know, actually, wants to get married themselves, even with long term relationships. I don't know anyone.


Still, for those who do want to get married, there is no reason why they shouldn't, lets face it.

No comments: