Sunday, April 21, 2013

There's a Haze

LouLou bought marshmallows. Sam, and I, had just been talking about hot chocolate with marshmallows, Sam had never had it, earlier in the day, so may be I responded more eagerly than I, perhaps, otherwise, would have. As I didn't specify what kind of marshmallows that I, actually, wanted, LouLou bought one of every variety in the shop. On top of that, she added chocolates and twisties.

We gorged on marshmallows, we gulp down hot chocolate with them floating frothily around the top, we ate chocolates by the hand full and munched away on twisties, and chips, all washed down with all-you-can-drink-tea.

I made seafood risotto. 

We can thank the universe that none of us drink. Thank you universe, that is the worst vice to add, oh my aching head. Now - up at 7am - I just feel a little thick skulled. Of course, a couple of j's this morning has smoothed that out quite nicely.

Now I am coming down with a trip to the twilight home to visit my mother, my sister will be here in fifteen minutes.

Some how, that just seems funny. (it won't once I smell the urine infused air, with a hint of disinfectant, and the wall of cadavers, at Happy Oaks)

More coffee.

No comments: