Sunday, April 28, 2013

Luke Makes Yummy Bolognaise

I was bing, awake at 7am. I think I had stolen the doona, as Sam muttered an old Chinese curse, I am sure, as I pulled the doona back over him and he only felt truly warm again at that moment.

I came downstairs and brewed coffee and rolled 3 joints and smoked them all. Lovely. 


We are not on speaking terms now. It's my stomach that is fat darling not my arse ,and i still fit into size 34 jeans ,i doubt YOU can say that , Too hell with you .By the way if you wait long enough the Exeloos are self cleaning. A(nthony) 

I can assure you that wiping your arse with a Coles bag is far ,far to tragic , there were cherry and sliced almond Danish in those bags .A(nthony)


Oh, could you imagine? There would be shit covered plastic going in all directions.
And I am still a size 32 in jeans. Christian. 


I have no idea what an Exeloo really is, but I can imagine. One of those new fangled public toilets, I guess.

I put on Guy Sebastian’s Memphis record, it’s very cool. I’m in a male artist phase. It is time to give the divas a rest and play the blokes. They were just as good, after all.

I’m sure Otis Redding will be next.

I so need a hair cut. It so feels like girl’s hair at the back when I run my hand through it.

I light a cigarette in the lounge room and almost immediately get caught by Sam, I bet. He hasn’t appeared yet, but I bet he does before I finish it. He always does. I might be up early, it doesn’t matter.

Groan. He leans back against the couch and thinks, I am really stoned. He has the ticklish cough in his throat to prove it. 



You have to marvel at autumn trees. Glorious


Sam and I drove to Sam’s place to pick up mail and to leave some GST con-refund before Brian’s trip to New Zealand on Monday. We bought baked potatoes on the way home. 


Mark and Luke go over to Jeff and Raymond’s. I thought they must have been going for lunch, but no. Time had scheduled them to help with the lifting of some heavy furniture to complete the move, I assume.

Jane leaves for home. All colour and movement. With Jay performing special handshakes.


Luke makes yummy bolognaise. It is one thing I never know how to make, which, I guess, proves the limits of my cooking skills. Me, cook? I just wing it. I think bolognaise is a basic, proves your basic cooking skills.

I fall asleep on the couch. I remember trying to keep it together through Graham Norton, but I kept going down. You know, the moment you stretch and open your eyes wide and insist that you are awake? The very next moment, you can feel yourself falling strait back to sleep. Mark insists I go to bed because I am snoring too much. I manage to rewake myself, propped up in a sitting position to start with.

Luke rolls 2 more joints, as we watch a doco on something, it is very interesting, I remember that much. What was it about?

I have no idea what time I go to bed. 1am?

No comments: