Saturday, April 06, 2013

Saturday Night

We ate lunch in Victoria Street, Vietnames. Pancakes, with salad, fresh, it's papaya, and bean shoots and fish sauce.... something like that. Yum. Then we went shopping, for pork belly and a bone for the dog. And some sort of cabbage. Sam was cooking.

I went to the doctor and got a flu shot. There is now the old fashioned on, with the long needle for $12, or the short, hardly feel a think, needle for $15. All my friends called me tight with my money, and not a hero as I expected, if I expected anything at all, when I chose the $12 option. Well, I have never had a problem with a flu shot before, in the ten, or so years that I have been having them.

We hired 10 dvds and watched them all night, cuddled up on the couch, under a blanket. The bulldog lying at our feet. I can't wait for winter, then there will be an open fire too.

No comments: