Friday, February 26, 2016

Buddy is Such a Sweet Boy

Buddy is such a sweet boy. 

I have a friend staying who has bought her budgie with her. My house being 25 years passed the day it was renovated, one of the things that has proven to be faulty and a bad choice, were the door handles, most of them have failed and now, really they all need to be replaced. Consequently, a lot of them no longer work to secure the doors closed. As it turns out, I don't know why, our bedroom door still works, so the budgie has been kept in our room during the day, to keep him out of harms - read, Milo's - way.

When I take a shower, Buddy always comes upstairs with me and lies on my bed while I wash. Today, of course, the door was closed to him. So after I had been for my bike ride, he came upstairs, but the only door open was the bathroom, so I ushered him in.

He sat as far away from me by the bathroom door, giving me the famous bulldog look. I went to sit down in the shower, so I was at his height, but I ended up kneeling and then laying down on my front to stretch my back after riding, my face on the shower floor with my eyes closed, as I lay there. The next thing I here is him sniffing and I look up to see him right there next to me sniffing me as if to say, are you okay?


No comments: