Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lazy Days

Lazy day, pissing it away, ah, the life of the unemployed. Ha, ha.

A little YouTube, so good for passing the day. The day just disappears on YouTube.

My boss called me about a job next week, but I missed his call and by the time I called him back the role had been filled. Oh well. I've worked 2 days in the last month, which I did as a favour to Jack, my  new, old boss.

So, the month off that I have had so far has gone really quick, like holidays, or the weekend, or a fun night out. The days have been absolutely glorious, I may never work again. I guess that is the advantage of being childless, my expenses are way, way less. (That will be the name of my band, Childless Fags)

What is that song that has the lyrics, "Lazy days, indeed." I can hear it in my head as I write this, I can hear the voice so clearly, it is so familiar, but I just can't get... oh... um... wait... ah... yes, it is John Lennon. I must go away and google it.

some time later... Nobody Told Me... except, it is "strange days, indeed."

No comments: