Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Working again.

I've taken on a job for 2 months, April and May. Jack called me last week, "It'll be easy," he said. There was some talk about me doing it permanently, and the big blokey boss mentioned yesterday in our chat when I first arrived, but I don't think so. It is going change to be a full time role, and I don't want to work full time. I, at least, should make some attempt to write, it is what i want to do after all.

It is why I got two new housemates, so I can work less.

I think I am allergic to permanent roles, ha ha, no not really. It is just that I am happy doing contract work, I don't know why I even consider a permanent role. Just do what you are doing, Christian and enjoy the time off it gives. permanent roles are to much of a commitment. All those KPIs and PDRs, it is all too much. And, really, a waste of time. Let the managers do that sort of stuff, that is what they get paid for after all.

Oh well, no time to tra la la around, gotta go.

No comments: