Wednesday, April 13, 2016

11.11

I was reading about 11.11 at 8.30. (8 + 3 = 11)

Have I ever written about 11.11? I guess I must have. I have seen it all my life, on clocks morning and night. You may notice that I save a lot of my posts at 11.11. 

I didn't tell anyone about it until I was with Mark, well into my 20s. I still remember it, we were driving down Langridge Street in Mark's old blue Range Rover... oh, wait. He got that car a few years into our relationship, after his other car was stolen, so it was a few years after we first met, so maybe I was in my 30s.

Since then, I have read all the stuff on the internet, there are books, websites, you name it. Some people are really serious about it. It boggles my mind. I don't believe all that stuff, but I still find it interesting.

No comments: