Monday, April 18, 2016

European Breakfast

I don't know why, but the smell of my coffee this morning reminded me of all those breakfasts in Europe. I wonder what that is saying to me?

Shane said, (he's been in London for 3 years now) Come! Come! Come! Although you would get very average crappy breakfast here... really bad beans and eggs and sausage and black pudding. But other parts of Europe are nice for breakfast!

I have to say, I like those airy french rolls with jam, and coffee, that they serve all over the continent.  

Now that I appear to have become allergic to work (will you take me in when I am old and penniless?) a trip to Europe could well be this year. (Although, my long since banished fear of flying seems to have resurfaced thanks to global terrorism)



Sam wants to go. We've been thinking about it for a couple of years, but new jobs and what to do with Buddy has got in the way. Now are jobs are old, or dispensed with, and we have a house mate, so let see how the year pans out.

No comments: