Friday, April 29, 2016

Dante 2016

Dante 2016

(Dante had a stroke sometime ago and he has continued on his ice binge from hell life style ever since. He's been giving us all the shits for some time now, with his stupidity... and surprise, surprise, he has just has another stroke)
Today, 12:21 PM

Bahahahahahahaha... shot early this morning, said David
Oh… I might go to hell for that one, said Christian.
Why for telling the truth .... Pearly gates for you my darling ..., pearly gates .... said David. LMFAO!!! Gave me the best laugh this morning !!!
Bette Davis post stroke, even I got a that’s-too-far-twinge, as I hit send, said Christian. Between the cackles, you understand
No darling ... No darling .... Perfect ... Perfect… The Truth is never Pretty !!! , said David. Cackle cackle cackle

No comments: