Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Housemates Play Musical Chairs

Tab moved out last Tuesday, he only lasted 2 months. He has moved in with his sexy blond-haired, blue-eyed boyfriend, Blake. 

"We're very close," said Tab. He had a nerdy-uni-straight-beenstork vibe about him. He was tall. The small, thin moustache didn't help.

At exactly the same time, Tuan said he was moving out in month. He is heading home for 8 weeks. He'd look for a new place when he got back.

So much for new housemates, we thought. 

At exactly the same time, Matt text me about an old friend/acquaintance, colleague with my ex Lauri, Andy. Andy was keen, he was in less than idea circumstances, I believe. So he came over and he seemed nice, so he moved in yesterday.

He said, "You don't know how happy this makes me." A bit of gratitude never goes astray. I could almost taste it, I don't know from what he escaped. It is the whole top floor, with its own bathroom. It is silly that is sits there unused.

So, we have successfully moved people into the parts of this big house that we don't use. I think it an economically sustainable, for the planet, not for me.

No comments: