Sunday, May 30, 2004

Aren't Quiet Weekends Lovely

I got home late, after watching television with Mark and Luke, for most of the weekend. Lovely. Coffee machine, joints and meals made for me. Gotta love that


Hey Christian

Aren't quiet weekends lovely? Well non-druggy ones anyway...

I had a lovely date last night with a fine 45 yr old guy who doesn’t look a blush over 40, and was home in bed by 2am.

Doug sent me a text saying he met you two and liked you both and that he's thinking about it...

What did you two think?

Anyway, I'm seeing him tonight too...

Love ya Tom


Hey Shell

You must be very proud of Enrique. It must be pretty cool to watch him grow up. He's a beautiful kid too, from the sleepy face that I remember in the back of the car. It must be nice.

As far as his reports, you shouldn't judge him by you. He, he. I'm sure he's being brought up differently... he has to be really, different time, different people. And he'll have lots more pressure on him than we did. He'll have lots more temptations than we did to get tempted by, too. But I guess you don't want to think about all of them right now, hey? We were all pretty good kids, when you think about it. From an easier time, really. Or maybe not, actually. I don't know. Just different, I guess. I reckon the next fifty years will be very interesting, so lucky him.

But I reckon we'll be better parents – not that there was anything wrong with ours – just more real about the world.

Perhaps I'm just talking shit too.

I can't think too straight right now. I've just driven home from the country and I was really tired behind the wheel. I've got snooze to catch.

I'm off to bed.

Talk soon

christian


No comments: