Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Money in Romance

hey back cri... we leave here on sunday at 6.30 and arrive in aus on tuesday at 12.30 am... len said he can pick us up if you can't make it due to work commitments... you know work... but it would be nice to see you at the airport if you can get the mornin off or somethink... having a good time in rome… lots to see and but getting a bit weary now… looking forward to being home and settled in one place... the weather is still holding out thank god... although it looked like it was going to piss down just a while ago… but it went away... yay... not much more to add really… got lots to share but will wait till we get home to bombard you... give our love to Aby... when you see her... and a big squueze to you to cri cri... see ya in a cupla... lotsa M and L


Morning Miss.

I hope that your mood is not as dreary as the day...

I'm sure it's not, with your bfs home from overseas and all, regaling you with exciting stories and funfilled tales, no doubt.

Thank goodness for a quiet-ish weekend I say – I wouldn't want to be coming down willy nilly on a day like this!

I picked up my pills from your place last night, amid Blue's plaintive wails for food, which he then ignored studiously.

I then had a date with Gary from perth, who i met at Wet on Sunday night. Very woof woof!

It's school then counselling for me – a good oreder I think.

Hope you're chipper!

xTom


Doll,

Fucken hell!

I got my act together finally, Sunday. I emailed off questions to four speechwriters and compiled my questions for my OH&S assignment. I spent all day on the internet. Eyes like pinwheels in the end.

I decided not to send my questions to my OH&S contact Monday morning until Robyn sent me back a critique on my questions – I had until June, after all.

I went to school and found out the OH&S assignment was due that night. WHAT!, I said. My class buddies showed me it was all written out in VERY CLEAR black and white on our learning outcomes sheets we were given in the first week, due 17th May. My head spun with my incompetence. Make up an excuse, they said. I HAVE NO EXCUSE, I said. Just make one up, they said. (Girls are good like that) AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told the tutor I hadn't finished it. He said that the course was all about deadlines, you know like the REAL writing world. He asked if I could email it by the end of the week. I feebly said yes, I knew I had NOTHING – even if I had (at fucking least) started it Sunday.

I left after the break and headed to work to send the questions. My head spun even more when I realised I wasn’t even going to work today. I literally spun in circles on the corner of La Trobe and Russell, as I didn’t even have answers to my questions. I decided to go home and send the questions to Belinda, my OH&S contact. If she didn’t answer me today, I was fucked!!!!!! (She is only in the office Mondays and Tuesdays)

Mark and Luke are good. Exhausted. Lovely to see them. I spent today looking at their photos, too lovely for words, as the rain fell. Italy is just too beautiful.

Went to mum's for dinner, home by 9pm.

I worked out a contingency plan on the way down from Bolago, at least. Give the questions to the OH&S officer at work and simply change (my company) for (the other company name) at the top and hand it in Friday. It would do at a pinch.

Ran to my computer. Held breath. Emails were slow. Manny called, as the emails were downloading, wanting to play. OH&S was the last email to download. WOO, FUCKING, HOO!!!!!!!!!!!. My assignment is 1000 words, she replied with 941 words. I just couldn't believe it. Really couldn't! I did some quick editing and I have just finished the assignment, ready to email to my tutor, one day late. Can you believe it? Aby said, Look at you. You look sooooooooooooo pleased with yourself. And I am. Pleased with the world. HE, HE!

And I have substantial answers for my presentation from the four speechwriters for the next one, which really is in June.

It's all fucking good.

And to think I have been stressing over this for months.

What a wonderful world it truly is.

christian


I agree... They should make it a real Greek Games. Naked. Foreskins flapping in the wind...

Now that would be a game I'd want to see.

Shane


Black hair, white teeth, thick strong legs, ripped abs, hairy chests, big be-foreskinned cocks down to here. I'm drooling with a fat.

Greek boys are my very favourite, at the moment. Yum, yum.

christian


Christian,

You should have stayed for the presentations last night – after the bad news presentation of the literary agent you would have been inspired to learn that there is lots of $$$$$$$$ to be made in writing romance fiction. And you don't even have to know how to write. (sounds easy... I am going out at lunchtime to stock up on the Mills & Boons and Harlequins).

I have tracked down lots of books for our speechwriting stuff and will visit various libraries this week to collect them.

Happy homeworking.

Cheers,

Siobhan


Sioban

Mills & Boon huh? Lots of money to be made? Sounds good.

I tell you, my head was spinning sooo badly from my due date error, I can't begin to describe it. I never do that. I may or may not miss deadline dates, but I'm fully aware of it if I do. Last night, I was surprised with it.

But I have just got the answers back from my contact, so everything should be fine for Noel for Friday.

Phew!

christian

PS have you ever read a Mills & Boon. I've tried and I just couldn't get through it.


No comments: