Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Hectic Day

Miss!

what a hectic day!

I hope today is smoother, more later

Tom


Miss.

You back at work?

I hear you're going to Jude's shindig in the city tomorrow night.

If I can swing having the car Friday morning, could I stay at yr place on Thursday night?

xT


Tom

Actually, I think a friend of Aby's is staying Thursday night.

Christian


Ta :)

Tom


Just as well Miss.

I have too much work to do to go about gallivanting, but what with you, Luke, Mark, Jude, and Jane all going, it just seemed too much fun to miss out!

Not that staying at yr place is imperative to having a good time of course, just means I would drink my little heart out ☺

Now I hope this day is treating you well, and that you're homework is back under control.

xTom


Tom

My homework is so under control, I'm almost laughing.

So much so that I am now thinking that I could sand and polish the floors in my bedroom. I so want them done.

christian


Glad to hear you are doing so well in the homework department Miss.

I just might come along tomorrow night for a bevy or two, if you're going...

And you don't mind, of course ☺

xT


SMS. 13.23 Next Friday is graduation. Six at Uni. Hope you can come. They want me to give the student’s speech – Teddy


The other day I was talking to Patrick and I said to him "Guess who's coming over" and he said "Christian." just out of the blue... funny isn't it.

Stella


Cute Kid, huh?

christian


of course exactly like me....

Stella


Clearly takes after Adam

christian


no moi... I'm clearly the cutest!!

Stella


I don't know... Adam’s hairy arse could sway me!

christian


SMS. I hear we've been summoned 2 dinner Sunday night! As long as it's early start I will be there – Rachel


Oh dear, you sound stressed! Don't be too down on yourself for missing the deadline – just hand it in by Friday and all will be well. Yep, I'm afraid to say that I have read a Mills & Boons or two in my time. I'm a bit fond of bad writing & bad TV (I love Young & the Restless). Sad but true.

OK, I think you ought to get cracking on your assignment instead of reading this email. And just remember that it won't be graded so, unless it is of value to your ongoing welfare & development, don't put too much energy into it! Write anything and hand it in. Make it up if necessary.

See you on Saturday.

Cheers,

Siobhan


Siobhan

I took myself in hand – meant in the nicest possible way – last night and wrote it and emailed it off to him.

All done. Life's good.

christian


Before I tell you to keep your dirty little secrets to your self I would have to admit that I could get half a mongrel for Igor and his Monaro.

Greek boys... No wonder Greece is in ruins.

Shane


Have you watched Big Brother up late, with Igor wondering about in his boxers? Thick legs, solid torso… and the wog boy voice.

If I was a girlie with a short skirt, I know where I'd be on Saturday night... in the back of the Monaro biting down on the leather...

christian


I went to Yeltza with Kym and Mark Garland and they drank red wine and we all ate Cream Brullie.

I gave Kym the feedback on her piece. She said it helped her a lot.

I came home to watch Big Brother Uncut with Aby, as Kym and Mark G. wandered off to drink coffee somewhere, Arcadia… Big Brother was shit, what I saw. I woke up at 3am on the couch. 


No comments: