Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday on our Minds

Yippee!

It's the end of the week Missy!

And the end of your "hard week" too I'd wager!

So, let us celebrate!

And let's have wonderfully productive days!

xTom


SMS. 8.48. Hello u! I have my new phone so can txt u practically all day, 4 free:) Have a nice day – Rachel

SMS 9.27. First you bitch and then you die. The world's fucked. Good morning – christian

SMS. 9.29. I'm off to Pakistan. Osama has the right idea – christian

Rachel called me laughing. I said the whole world is full of cunts. She agreed.

She told me how Christopher was bashed in Sydney. When Christine called to tell her, Rachel replied, Obviously they didn't hit him hard enough, otherwise you'd be talking about the funeral. Christine told Rachel she was awful. Christine had thought it, but she wasn't about to say it.


Kym

I wrote out the questions last night and I also wrote an introductory email, which I have now sent.

Do you want to peruse the questions? I'll attach them just in case.

I got to bed at 1am, feeling very pleased with myself. Well, pleasedish.

I sat up wrapped in my doona watching Big Brother up late, smoking and drinking tea, without a care in the world. (I don't deny that I am prone to delusion.)

So, one more to go. (Don't you love the fact that I'm talking about this one as if it's already completed.

☺ christian


Tom

Dinner with Kym was lovely. Not to mention that she sorted me with one of my assignment's questions. So I got them done after she'd gone and I wrote an introductory email to my contact, which I have now sent.

Then I sat up in bed with tea and a ciggy watching Big Bro Up Late. I tell you – I have another dirty little secret – that Igor, in his silk boxer shorts, does it for me. I think it's the w/b voice. Mm, mm.

Have a lovely day, miss.

christian


SMS. 15.24. Hey it's Jude here... Do you still want to come to see Wes' show cos I'm going to book a table and need some sort of numbers so I should count u in yes? Great 2 c u the other day – Jude

Manny came into see me at work. He had five hundred dollars to deposit into my credit card – he spoken on Thursday night about depositing three thousand dollars, me writing a letter saying that he’d paid me off completely and then me withdrawing the money again and giving it to him. When I asked why, he said don’t ask any questions. I still wrote him the letter and still asked what was going on, to which he repeated, Don’t ask any questions.

I worked out it was to Glen, so who cares. What Manny has done to get more money out of Glen, I don’t know? But I can’t call him anymore or go over to his place, which kind of suites me since it is so often quite one-sided in my always going over to his place whenever we meet up.

I settled into watching DVD’s, I went to the shop and got four, while I was waiting for my fish and chips to cook. Manny called at 7.30 to say that he was having dinner and that he’d call me later. At 9.45 he called saying that he was horny and wanted to come over. Initially, I wasn’t so responsive and he picked it up, but I was on pause for a movie I was enjoying... with an open-fire blazing. I didn’t mean to sound like that it just came out that way, so I enthused a little more. And he came over and watched the end of Read My Lips with me. I like holding him in my arms as we sit on the couch. Then I put a mattress down in front of the fire and we lay there together naked bathed in the gentle glow of the burning embers. It was very nice.

I drove him home later, dropping him off surreptitiously away from his front door, just in-case Glen had the place staked-out for evidence of Manny fraternising with the enemy. I should be horrified by all of that, but I’m taking it as intrigue and suspense. Besides, it’s his relationship and not mine. It’s his psychodrama. I don’t have to deal with Glen and I’m happy for Manny to be off doing other things, if he wants. If he chooses to spend that time with a controlling drama-queen, that’s his problem.

 

No comments: