Monday, May 31, 2004

Top of the Week To You Missy!

Morning Christian

Top of the week to you Missy!

I hope your weekend at Bolago was lovely.

Dad's 65th was great, went off with only one hitch – no film in the camera that I was using (!!).

I visited Perry and Wesley too – they are having a small dinner, I think, on Thursday June 10, to celebrate Wesley's 27th birthday. You're invited so pencil it in.

I didn't finish with Doug until 11pm, which is why you didn't hear from me.

His flatmates were going to be home so we took ourselves off to 80 and got a sling room and a good time was had by both of us – mmm TWO good dates this weekend, although I would have to say that the best one was with Mark on Saturday night – the 45yr old truck driving ex-everything you can possibly name.

He was quite funny ☺

I tried to engage young Douggy – well not so young really, he's 33 – in chats other to do with things that men do together, and it was quite hard really. I mean, I appreciate that he had one thing on his mind and one thing only, but I almost got the feeling he was extending himself, so to speak, to impress me...

Which he kind of did, although perhaps not in the way that he expected... What I thought was, "Oh, another one just like Tom Kidd! Why do I attract the sexual compulsives?"

Anyway, I *did* get the feeling that he was extending his already very dirty mind for me, or maybe he's just like that anyway.

Oh well, no skin off anyone's nose.

Both Mark and the slightly bruised Douggy get another ride :)

I hope this day is good for you Christian, and that school is funfilled too.

But wait a minute – do you still have classes?

xTom



Classes indeedy. I think I have another two weeks. But I also think that you and I discussed this yesterday, or was it Saturday. Forgetting miss? Or perhaps I'm just that boring, maybe?

My presentation next week.

I spent the weekend with previous guests...

(oops, I got distracted and didn't send this.) I had them at my door this morning, gnashing and scratching, as soon as I got here. But it's Monday morning, I thought.

Lovely guests. All very relaxed.

And I spent a good part watching the fifth series of Ab Fab, which hasn't been shown on TV here yet.

American Idol. Big Brother. And I got home late myself.

So there you go.

Don't worry about God of Small Things. I bought a copy.

christian



Yes Miss I DID remember, was just checking and give you an opportunity to revise your answer, as Shane's classes have finished as well.

Now, a word on girly – the way a man holds his cigarette or his drink always gives it away ☺

Tom



Is Shane still in there and passing? I am really surprised.

Cigarettes and drinks, indeed. Or the way he wears a scarf, or how he holds his hand to his face.

christian



The slightly bruised Douggy... I could see him being a sexual compulsive. He has that calm, cool exterior, giving the impression of everything being under control. But those eyes of his, they dart a bit too frequently... always active, it's a dead give away. But perhaps it takes another Virgo to see through a Virgo's armour. Shield. Mask.

christian



all of the below Miss :)

Tom



yes definitely darting...

sexy though

Tom



SMS. 17.06. Well pig, how come u didn’t come & rescue me yesterday? The thought of chatting to Adam in a confined area 2 daunting eh? – Rachel


No comments: