Friday, May 28, 2004

George is Ridiculously Handsome, as Tom Put It

Well Hello!!... Will be over at about 7 tonight... if that’s still ok.... I wouldn’t mind ribs?
Tim


Cool, ribs it is.
I have to go to a friend’s graduation at 6pm, but I will be home by 7pm.
christian


sounds good... see you there. Do you feel like watching a few episodes of Gimme Gimme Gimme..... Got the box set but have not watched any yet....
Tim


Yeah, sure. I don't know what that is, but it sounds good – like my last trip to Italy.
christian


I’m scared of bringing a funny DVD... He laughs like a hiyena. (I spelt that wrong) he's a bit think... all over... oh well... that’s what pillows are for
Tim


Don't be scared. If he laughs you know I'll just be picturing him in his underpants.
christian


now that is a good view
Tim


That George boy is starting to drive me up the wall... he is too happy... laughs all the time and wont shut up!!!
Tim


I think that's nice, it means you must be making him very happy. And that's no surprise to me.
christian


Now I feel like a bastard.... and I'm so good at it!!
Tim


No one would think that... well, maybe Terry.
christian


Only kidding... it maybe too soon for that to be funny. Sorry.
christian



Oh god.... I don’t care about that ... at all…/... he's gone, goodbye... thank god... actually just occurred to me maybe George doesn’t laugh too much... may just have been that I was hanging out with a misery guts for too long
Tim


George has gone home sick from work.... I’m still coming over though
Tim


Gorge doesn't work with you too, does he?
christian


Oh god no – that would be hard to juggle – he's a block away in degraves street.
Tim


Where in Degraves Street? That's where I go to school.
christian


oops – I meant corner Flinders Lane and Elizabeth – he's a NAB boy....
Tim


Pity I don't bank with the NAB...
christian



I cant wait for Greek night on Sunday night... you should come
Tim


If I don't go to Bolago, I just might. Do you think it will be too much? All of them...
christian


Oh god, it will be fantastic!! I will tell George I need you to come and that you’re my security blanket...
Tim


Do you think there is an Italian night equivalent?
christian


I don’t need one of them... I’m quite content on that front
Tim


If you've got a copy of the Herald Sun nearby, look at the caption at the top of page 27. I'd like to see that! (ed note. Greeks ready to shoot)
christian


Well, I’ve seen one shoot... and an Italian do it last night.... Mr T (ed note. That would be Tony)
Tim


Now you're just teasing!
christian


It was actually one of the best sessions ever...
Tim


You're still teasing!
christian


I went to Teddy’s graduation at 6pm, after work and was home by 7pm.
Teddy and I stood out the front and had a cigarette as we waited for it to start. A girl asked us for directions, who I was sure I knew. We started telling each other what we did, she was graduating from fine arts. Then she asked me my name, after which she said, Christian! I’m Deb Thorn, Adam’s friend. Little Deb. She’s still little.
Not many were graduating from my course, maybe five or six. Is that how many get through each year?

Tim and George came over – Tim’s new Greek boy. George is ridiculously handsome, as Tom put it. Tim bought DVD’s of Absolutely Fabulous and Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.
Tom Piked, said he just had to have a nap and wake up when he did. He’s been up at 5am every morning for work, as well as studying at night, writing essays. He said he wasn’t going to rush. He was going to the Laird with a few mates. I hope he isn’t upset because I said he couldn’t stay.

Manny came over too. I said, Come on Mannyobolous, I’ll do dirty things to you, when he hesitated. He said instantly that he’d be over.
Manny and George spoke gym work in the kitchen together.
I drove him home at midnight, he was going to eat.

SMS. 22.58. He is so camp. Can’t go there. Just said goodbye. He’s not for me – Tim
SMS. 23.30. Cute though – christian

No comments: