Tuesday, August 08, 2006

11.11 Tuesday Night, So What Else Is New?

You know, I can live with Manny's decision, not to put any of his body parts in my mouth until the fungal thingy on my tongue has healed completely. I know he's... um... sensitive when it comes to health issues. I'm fine with it. I respect his decision.

But he has to STOP fucken calling me up and telling me how horny he is. I'm not going to be fine with THAT for seven fucken weeks, I can tell ya.

I shouldn't have told him. As soon as I said it and his eyes widened in that familiar, mild panic, I thought IDIOT!

Renee Geyer sings, Really, Really, Love You.


1 comment:

RIC said...

So tell him that! If I were you I wouldn't like it either! As I said somewhere before, I don't enjoy love games that much. The worst thing a guy could tell me over the phone would be that he's horny. So what? Whether you do it or you don't. Period. Talking about it seems a bit masochist to me. I'd go up in flames, I guess.
You shouldn't allow it, unless...