Sunday, August 20, 2006

Whoosh

It was a funny old day. I had a hair appointment at 10am and I made it by 2.20pm. It was that kind of day.

Beautiful Steve was there, getting his hair straightened. Those eyes! Those amazing eyes! The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a man. Piercing. Blue - Italian boys with blue eyes, yum! Dark circles around the edge of the iris, paler blue within those rings. Just beautiful. Bedroom eyes.

I bought five T-shirts impulsively, on the way back. I didn't even check if they were all made from natural fibres, before I bought them. I still haven't. Throw caution to the wind, Christian!

I hired six videos and watched four and some how the day progressed from dusk to now. Funny about that.

I ate dolmades and two pork rolls. I drank pineapple juice and agrum and percolated coffee, which was bitter sweet.

Nobody called. Nobody cared. I wrapped myself in my orange blanket. The open fire burned steadily.

Actually, Mark called this morning. I don't think he picked how out of it I was.

Manny called too, some time in the night. He said it was 9.15 and I should be home. Why wasn't I home? He wanted me to go over, if I had a car, he was horny.

If I had a car? Has he not been listening?

I ate Rocky Road ice cream and dozed through three out of the four movies. My film tastes were heavy, (Lie with me, Denial, and some other American art house that escapes me now) so I was glad that I got a Jennifer Aniston, Shirley McLean movie to lighten the mood. Crap American romantic comedies do have their place - when you are too drug fucked to understand the subtext.

"I've been asked to discourage people from smoking."

"Screw you!"

"Grandma?"

Now I don't know if it is night or day, although the dark framed by the window some what gives it away. If only I could focus.

I haven't cried yet, I guess that is to come. (Or is that really only with LSD?)

Repeat after me children, Drugs are good.

I sure wish I had some pot. I'm amazed that I haven't wanted a cigarette. How many weeks is it? Four or five? How many cigarettes have I not had? 840 or 1050, depending on how many weeks I'm going with. It's pretty good no matter which number of weeks.

Missy lies on my foot and goes to sleep and all is right with the world.


John's in love with Joan

Joan's in love with Jim

Jim's in love with someone

Who's not in love with him

What was meant to be, must be

C'est la vie, c'est la vie


Life's a funny thing

When it comes to love

You don't always conquer

The one you're dreaming of

As they say in old Paree

C'est la vie, c'est la vie

Those who fall in love agree

It's the unsolved mystery

If your big romance cannot be

You'll find someone new, cherie

There goes happy Joe

What a lucky guy

He just found a sweetheart

But no one's gonna cry

Tho' he stole her love from me

C'est la vie, c'est la vie

 

No comments: