Friday, August 18, 2006

New Clothes

I bought new black work pants and two new white shirts, last night - replacing the staples first. I've got good style, I have an eye for colour. I used to be one of the most stylishly dressed guys in the office. I was once. I seem to have stopped caring lately, not sure why. Decided it was pointless? My work clothes are all now tatty and crap.

I decided to smarten up my act. Every thing must be replaced. I found a really cool copper coloured, herringbone shirt, but it needed cufflinks. Stupid things. Too trissy for me.

I tried to buy a new suit tonight, but no good sales assistant would come near me in Myers... so I left with nothing. Ah well. I was willing to spend five or six hundred dollars? Do shop assistants still get commissions? I guess not.

Blue. Wool. That's what I had in mind. I've got so much black.

I only ever wear black. It's such a Melbourne thing. Melbourne is such a black city.


No comments: