Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Baby's Cradle

Nurofen, anyone? My hands are sticky. I still have the blue stamp on my wrist.

The sweetness of my muesli is good, tingles my taste buds, gives me fuel, or at least, makes me believe it does.

Not sure if the joint was a good idea?

3 e's and I danced all night, at the Peel. I had a good time. I could have stayed passed 4am, if Tom hadn't started to fade. Damn his cancer! He'd projectile vomited, I don't think he felt the freshest, after that.

The boy in the grey t-shirt, I'd have stayed for him.

I so need to get out more. They are just there for the taking. Smiling and packing.

The Lebanese security guard had a bulge... this big. Hot as!

I'm very compliant on drugs, Tom asks about leaving and I'm suddenly in the leaving zone, thinking about nothing else.

I could have stayed later.

Ah well.

I had no intension of going out, but... Tom called, just as I got home, saying he was feeling restless and bored... and that he had twenty pills in his stash.

My head is thick, my jaw is aching, my neck is stiff. My eyes are half closed, I can feel them.

Tom is asleep.

I should be too. Don't you hate it when the morning comes and you are feeling so relaxed, in the babies cradle comfortable... you never want to move again, except for your bladder that just wont stop thrumming.

I was hungry too, kind of odd.

I think I'm hanging for it. I need a hug. I need way more than a hug. Not so many years ago, before Manny, I guess, the boy in the grey t-shirt would have been in my bed this morning - hug his naked body to mine, as the sun comes up. Sitting on me, kissing. Our hard cocks caress.

I should call Manny. But I can feel us drifting apart, which is a good thing. I always call him, in moments like these, wanting his arse, and it's all back on again.

Manny is off with Glen, I can feel it. His pattern of contact has changed. It's probably best, Glen can buy him things, things he'll never have otherwise.

It's only Saturday. Gotta love going out on a Friday night to get trashed.

Back to bed for a pull.

These amphetamines wont stop, it's great. 


9 comments:

RIC said...

... Enjoy? Suffer? Endure? Enjoy? Suffer? Endure?... You pick up the right moment where to make the choice. To me they all seem so alike. Hard to tell.

FletcherBeaver said...

My head hurts

RIC said...

Sure it does... Welcome to world news!

RIC said...

Did you - or didn't you - get anything? It wouldn't hurt you more than you've already hurt yourself to give some feedback on the impendent question, I guess...

FletcherBeaver said...

Get anything? Hump on some guy's leg? Is that what you mean? No, I didn't.

RIC said...

OmG! Misunderstanding after misunderstanding this will soon turno into a Ionesco's or Becket's kind of absurd reality...
NO, I wasn't asking about the outcome of your night out; I guess I understood your post.
I was asking about the email! It's the first time I use it for such a long distance, if that ever matters at all...
But you're definitely still further away than the antipodes themselves.
Enjoy your Sunday! Have some light fun! :-)

FletcherBeaver said...

I got your email... thank you.

RIC said...

Thank YOU!!! Finally I know it works. Around here those guys working for internet enterprises will tell you the most amazing lies only to make buy whatever sh... they want to sell. That's what I was afraid of.

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm sorry it took so long, but the two times I went to check, previously, my email wasn't working for some unexplicable reason.